• Laguiole Cheese Knife Le Buron Juniper wood
This Laguiole Cheese Knife le Buron Juniper wood from cheese knives range was designed by Benjamin Auzier. It will be the perfect companion for your cheese board! It is the fruit of a successful collaboration between the Designer Benjamin Auzier and the manufacture Laguiole en Aubrac for this unique Laguiole cheese knife. A mix of modernity and authenticity with this wide handle and a curved blade giving it a strong personality to this atypical knife!
• AVAILABLE ON ORDER 2 to 3 weeks, delivery included.
With its wooden box, this Laguiole cheese knife is a true evocation of authenticity and elegance. It comes from the manufacturing and forging workshop of Laguiole en Aubrac, located in the heart of the French country side: Aveyron.
Report on the workshop > Laguiole en Aubrac <
✔ A generous blade for cutting and serving, in 12C27 stainless steel.
✔ Size of the knife: Handle 15cm. Blade: 12.5cm.
✔ Minimalist Bee and Shepherd’s Cross on the handle.
✔ Blade called “pleine soie”: extension of the blade within the handle.
Laguiole Cheese Knives are also available in set of 3 or Individual. And match perfectly with the steak knives from the flatware collection, Kitchen Knives, Sommeliers Corkscrews. For a single knife, please visit the Folding Knives page.
Provided with your Laguiole Cheese Knife le Buron Juniper
• Certificate of authenticity numbered with model reference and date of purchase.
• Lifetime warranty by the manufacturer against any manufacturing defect.
• Elegant custom made wooden box.
• 12 page artisanal charter included :
“From history, to the forge of the blade through the assembly of platelets, you will know in detail all the steps of the making of these famous knives thanks to the small guide of the genuine Laguiole which takes in detail its different stages of manufacture.
The Manufacture and forge de Laguiole en Aubrac
Manufactured, assembled and sharpened in a traditional way, our artisan cutlers sculpt, assemble, adjust and polish by hand the laguiole cheese knives in the purest tradition of manufacture. Thanks to its local, national and international fame, the Laguiole Aubrac workshop contributes and perpetuates the maintenance of the Laguiole knives production in the zone of origin. As a result the question about the origin and integrity of our Laguiole knives does not arise!
Laguiole Origine Garantie
The workshop Laguiole en Aubrac holds two quality labels:
• “Laguiole Origine Garantie” is recognizable from the heel of folding models by the LOG logo. It certifies that the models of this artisan workshop are made entirely by hand in France, in the original area: “Petit Aubrac”.
• “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant” which is a mark of recognition from the French gouvernement to distinguish French companies having a unique know-how.
Care instructions and Sharpening
Keep your cheese knife in its box after use. Clean the blade with clear water and dish soap liquid with the soft side of a sponge. Clean the handle if necessary with a soft cloth. The dishwasher is absolutely forbidden. Calling a professional is recommended for the uninitiated to sharpening.