• Laguiole Cheese Set Horn Tip Handle
This Genuine Laguiole Cheese Set Horn Tip handle from the cheese Knives range is handcrafted by a master cutler with premium materials. From the best manufacturer located in the heart of french countryside: Laguiole en Aubrac.
With its traditional shape, these 3 knives of this Cheese set are a true evocation of French authenticity and elegance.
Contains : • Laguiole cheese knife. • Laguiole cheese cleaver. • Laguiole cheese spreader.
Provided with your Laguiole Cheese Set
• Lifetime guarantee by the manufacturer against any manufacturing defect.
• Certificate of authenticity numbered with model reference and date of purchase.
• Elegant custom made wooden box.
Cheese Knives are also available Individual or Design. And match perfectly with the steak knives from the flatware collection, Kitchen Knives, Sommeliers Corkscrews. For a single knife, please visit the Folding Knives page.
• 12 page Craftsman Quality Charter :
“From history, to the forge of the blade through the assembly of plates and handles, you will know in detail all the steps of the making of a Laguiole thanks to the small guide of the genuine Laguiole which reveal in detail its different stages of manufacture.”
The manufacture and forge de Laguiole en Aubrac
Crafted and assembled in a traditional way, our artisans cutler sculpt, assemble, adjust and polish by hand this Laguiole Cheese Set in the purest tradition.
Thanks to its local, national and international fame, the manufacturer Laguiole en Aubrac contributes and perpetuates the maintenance and the integrity of the artisanal production of genuine Laguiole in its zone of origin.
Preserving this heritage of valuable French know-how.
Laguiole Origine Garantie
The manufacture Laguiole en Aubrac holds two important quality labels:
• “Laguiole Origine Garantie” is recognizable at the heel of the blade by the letters LOG. It certifies that the models of this artisan workshop are made entirely by hand in France, in the original area: “Aubrac”.
• “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant” which is a mark of recognition of the gouvernement to distinguish the French companies having a unique know-how.
Care instructions and sharpening
Keep your laguiole cheese knife in the box to prevent scratches and shocks. Clean with clear water and dish soap with the soft side of a sponge, and the handle if necessary with a soft cloth. The dishwasher is absolutely forbidden.