• Laguiole Kitchen Knife Set of 5 and Magnetic Oak Kitchen Block
This Laguiole Kitchen Knife Set of 5 is indispensable for every chef or amateur ! Easy to use and very light, each of them can be dedicate to a specific use! Handcrafted by the manufacture and forge de Laguiole en Aubrac, these laguiole kitchen knives are handcrafted with premium materials.
• AVAILABLE ON ORDER 4 to 5 weeks, delivery included.
✔ 5 Knives: Paring Knife – Juniper, Boning Knife – Rosewood, Kitchen Knife Olive, Sole Fillet Knife – Boxwood, Chef Knife – Walnut .
✔ Magnetic Oak Kitchen Block.
✔ The guard at the base on the bolster secures the handling users.
✔ Blade called “Pleine Soie”.
Report on the workshop > Laguiole en Aubrac <
Provided with your Laguiole Kitchen Knife Set of 5
• Lifetime guarantee by the manufacturer against any manufacturing defect.
• Certificate of authenticity numbered with model reference and date of purchase.
This Laguiole Bread Knife match perfectly with the Laguiole kitchen knives collection : Paring knives, Kitchen knives and Chef knives. Discover also our nice range of Steak Knives, Sommeliers Corkscrews and Cheese Knives ! For an individual knife, please visit the Folding Knives Page.
• 12 page Craftsman Quality Charter :
“From history, to the forge of the blade through the assembly of plates and handles, you will know in detail all the steps of the making of a Laguiole thanks to the small guide of the genuine Laguiole which reveal in detail its different stages of manufacture.”
The manufacture and forge de Laguiole en Aubrac
Crafted and assembled in a traditional way, our artisans cutler sculpt, assemble, adjust and polish by hand this Laguiole Kitchen Knife Set of 5 in the purest tradition.
Thanks to its local, national and international fame, the manufacturer Laguiole en Aubrac contributes and perpetuates the maintenance and the integrity of the artisanal production of genuine Laguiole in its zone of origin.
Preserving this heritage of valuable French know-how.
Laguiole Origine Garantie
The Manufacture Laguiole en Aubrac holds two important quality labels:
• “Laguiole Origine Garantie” is recognizable at the heel of the blade by the letters LOG. It certifies that the models of this artisan workshop are made entirely by hand in France, in the original area: “Aubrac”.
• “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant” which is a mark of recognition of the gouvernement to distinguish the French companies having a unique know-how.
Care instructions and sharpening
Keep your Laguiole Knife Set of 6 in the block to prevent scratches and shocks. Clean the blade with clear water and dish soap with the soft side of a sponge. Clean the handle if necessary with a soft cloth. The dishwasher is absolutely forbidden. Calling a professional is recommended for the uninitiated to sharpening.