• Laguiole Paring Knife Walnut wood
This Laguiole Paring Knife Knife Walnut wood handle from the kitchen Knives collection is indispensable in every kitchen! Easy to use and very light, it is a small knife very practical! Handcrafted by the manufacture and forge de Laguiole en Aubrac, these laguiole kitchen knives are handcrafted with premium materials.
✔ Blade, bolster, guard and rivets are forged in 12C27 stainless steel.
✔ Blade size 10cm. Total length of the knife: 20cm.
✔ The guard at the base on the bolster secures the handling users.
✔ Blade called “Pleine Soie”.
Provided with your Laguiole Paring Knife
• Lifetime guarantee by the manufacturer against any manufacturing defect.
• Certificate of authenticity numbered with model reference and date of purchase.
This Laguiole Kitchen Knife match perfectly in the Laguiole kitchen knives collection with the Kitchen knives 15cm, Chef Knives and Bread Knives! Discover also our nice range of Steak Knives, Sommeliers Corkscrews and Cheese Knives ! For an individual knife, please visit the Folding Knives Page.
• 12 page Craftsman Quality Charter :
“From history, to the forge of the blade through the assembly of plates and handles, you will know in detail all the steps of the making of a Laguiole thanks to the small guide of the genuine Laguiole which reveal in detail its different stages of manufacture.”
The manufacture and forge de Laguiole en Aubrac
Crafted and assembled in a traditional way, our artisans cutler sculpt, assemble, adjust and polish by hand this Laguiole Paring knife in the purest tradition.
Thanks to its local, national and international fame, the manufacturer Laguiole en Aubrac contributes and perpetuates the maintenance and the integrity of the artisanal production of genuine Laguiole in its zone of origin.
Preserving this heritage of valuable French know-how.
Laguiole Origine Garantie
The manufacture Laguiole en Aubrac holds two important quality labels:
• “Laguiole Origine Garantie” is recognizable at the heel of the blade by the letters LOG. It certifies that the models of this artisan workshop are made entirely by hand in France, in the original area: “Aubrac”.
• “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant” which is a mark of recognition of the gouvernement to distinguish the French companies having a unique know-how.
Care instructions and sharpening
Keep your laguiole Paring knife in the box to prevent scratches and shocks. Clean the blade with clear water and dish soap with the soft side of a sponge. Clean the handle if necessary with a soft cloth. The dishwasher is absolutely forbidden. Calling a professional is recommended for the uninitiated to sharpening.