• Laguiole Pocket Knife Nougatine Handle, Double Plate
This Laguiole Pocket Knife Nougatine handle double plate, made of Mammoth Tusk in black resin handle from the Prestige models collection is handcrafted by the Manufacture and forge de Laguiole en Aubrac.
✔ Laguiole Pocket Knife size : Open: 22 cm – Closed: 12 cm.
✔ Blade size: 10 cm.Weight of the knife: +/- 105 gr.
✔ 12C27 stainless steel blade 3 mm at the heel. Hardness: 56 Hrc.
✔ Stop inside the spring preventing any impact on the blade wire.
✔ Bee and spring decoration entirely hand chiseled.
✔ Stainless Steel bolsters and plate – 1.2 mm thick.
✔ Polishing on bolsters, blade, inner plates and spring.
Watch on YouTube a Laguiole Knife review : A video of this Laguiole Pocket Knife.
Report on the workshop > Laguiole en Aubrac <
Get a customized Laguiole Pocket Knife, select the personalized blade engraving option!
Provided with your Laguiole Pocket Knife Nougatine
• Lifetime guarantee by the manufacturer against any manufacturing defect.
• A linen bag to protect your laguiole pocket knife.
• Laguiole Online Shop certificate of purchase and manufacturer certificate of authenticity numbered with model reference and date of purchase.
• 12 page Craftsman Quality Charter :
“From history, to the forge of the blade through the assembly of plates and handles, you will know in detail all the steps of the making of your knife thanks to the small guide of the genuine Laguiole which reveal in detail its different stages of manufacture.”
Crafted, assembled and sharpened in a traditional way, our artisans cutler carve, assemble, adjust and polish by hand these double plates folding knives in the purest tradition of making the Laguiole knives.
Thanks to its local, national and international fame, the manufacturer Laguiole en Aubrac contributes and perpetuates the maintenance and the integrity of this artisanal production of genuine Laguiole Knives in its zone of origin.
Preserving this heritage of valuable French know-how.
Laguiole Origine Garantie
The manufacture Laguiole en Aubrac holds two important quality labels:
• “Laguiole Origine Garantie” is recognizable at the heel of the blade by the letters LOG. It certifies that the models of this artisan workshop are made entirely by hand in France, in the original area: “Aubrac”.
• “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant” which is a mark of recognition of the gouvernement to distinguish the French companies having a unique know-how.
Care instructions and sharpening
Keep your laguiole folding knife in the linen case to prevent scratches and shocks. Clean the blade with clear water and dish soap with the soft side of a sponge. Clean the handle if necessary with a soft cloth. The dishwasher is absolutely forbidden. Calling a professional is recommended for the uninitiated to sharpening.