• Laguiole Soup Spoons Horn Tip Handle
From the Laguiole en Aubrac Flatware collection, this high end set of 6 Laguiole Soup Spoons Horn Tip handle is handcrafted by the manufacture Laguiole en Aubrac, located in the heart of the French countryside.
These traditional models are nicely decorated to match perfectly with our Laguiole Steak knives set and Laguiole Table Forks Set. Designed to last they are a truly special luxury cutlery set: High quality and finish are undeniable.
✔ Spoon, plates and bolsters forged in 12C27 Stainless Steel.
✔ The handles are made of premium wood.
✔ 6 pieces Laguiole Soup Spoons.
✔ Handmade in France, LOG Laguiole Origin Guarantee.
• ONLY AVAILABLE ON ORDER 3 to 4 weeks, delivery included.
Report on the workshop > Laguiole en Aubrac <
Provided with your Laguiole Soup Spoons Horn Tip
• Lifetime guarantee by the manufacturer against any manufacturing defect.
• Laguiole Online Shop certificate of purchase numbered with model reference and date of purchase.
• 12 page Craftsman Quality Charter :
“From history, to the forge of the blade through the assembly of plates and handles, you will know in detail all the steps of the making of your knife thanks to the small guide of the genuine Laguiole which reveal in detail its different stages of manufacture.”
The manufacturer Laguiole en Aubrac
Crafted and assembled in a traditional way, our artisans cutler sculpt, assemble, adjust and polish by hand these laguiole en Aubrac soup spoons in the purest tradition.
Thanks to its local, national and international fame, the manufacturer Laguiole en Aubrac contributes and perpetuates the maintenance and the integrity of the artisanal production of the genuine Laguiole in its zone of origin.
Preserving this heritage of valuable French know-how.
Laguiole Origine Garantie
The manufacture Laguiole en Aubrac holds two important quality labels:
• “Laguiole Origine Garantie” is recognizable at the heel of the blade by the letters LOG. It certifies that the models of this artisan workshop are made entirely by hand in France, in the original area: “Aubrac”.
• “Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant” which is a mark of recognition of the gouvernement to distinguish the French companies having a unique know-how.
Keep your Soup Spoons in the wooden box to prevent scratches and shocks. Clean with clear water and dish soap with the soft side of a sponge. Clean the handle if necessary with a soft cloth. The dishwasher is absolutely forbidden.